Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

PTSD, you're a bitch. Thanks.

Who would have known? PTSD exists. I'm a man, and I don't like admitting I suffer from it.

Remember the post about the the 4 y/o? CPR? Yeah, it still fucks with me. Some days I can't deal.

Every time I see a kid.

Every time I hear an ambo or firetruck going code 3.

Every time I sleep.

Sometimes when I'm awake.

Sometimes when I'm short of breath.

Sometimes (all the time) when I see an AED.

It wakes me up. I'll find myself doing CPR on my matress. Cold, clammy, sweaty. Dyspneic.

Help me. I'm six feet from the fucking edge and I'm falling.

blog comments powered by Disqus