Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

An Update on "A Source of Inspiration"


That's right.

"Just when you think things can't possibly go wrong, they usually can and will, in fact, go wrong." -- Confucius.

Well, maybe Confucius didn't actually say that. If he knew about computers during his time, he might have.

My computer is in the shop. It decided to up and get sick on me and since it doesn't need a nebulizer treatment or anything like that (Or maybe that would cure it???), there isn't much I can do at this point except wait until it is fixed.

It should only be a few days, but seeing as how the next edition of "A Source of Inspiration," was set to be posted today, I thought I'd let everyone know was was up.

In the meantime, feel free to check out my archives (don't get lost in the madness).

For those of you who have yet to submit and would still like to do so, I'm now extending the deadline until Wednesday at 11:59pm CST
.

First time submitting? No problem. It's as easy as:

1. Head over to the submission page on Blog Carnival
2. Enter all requested information into the required fields
3. Sit back and wait for the next edition

Or, if it's a bit easier for you, just send email submissions to me directly at js0095001 (at) gmail (dot) com.


Thanks for your patience, and I promise it will be well worth the wait!

Since the carnival is still in the "beta" stage, expect that it will only get better as I get more of a routine down.

blog comments powered by Disqus