Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Doctor Anonymous Show Recap


As I mentioned, last night I was a guest on the Doctor Anonymous Show.

In case you didn't get to catch the show live, you can listen to the show in its entirety by clicking the link above and pressing the play button on BlogTalkRadio player on the right hand side of page, or simply listen below:



I'd encourage you to listen as we talk a lot about A Source of Inspiration (my blog carnival), what drew me to respiratory therapy, the RT education/training process, blogging, my thoughts on school so far, and even my plans for the future of this blog as well as a few projects I have up my sleeves.

Last but not least, I just wanted to give a big shoutout and thanks to all of you who were live in the chatroom, and to Doctor Anonymous for having me as guest. If you're able, check out Doctor Anonymous every Thursday night at 9pm ET, as well as the Night Shift with Dr. A on Saturdays.

blog comments powered by Disqus