Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Why do I always have to take care of these SOBs?

I don't care if you are a respiratory therapist or not, this is just plain funny.

I've found that sometimes the professor lectures so fast that the only way to get the jest of it down in your notebook is to leave out non-important words. In this case, the word in is something I should have considered important.



For those of you who aren't medical types or haven't gotten this far in school, must know that SOB is also an acronym for "short of breath," or, "shortness of breath."

That's what I meant. Or did I?

blog comments powered by Disqus