Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Surviving RT School on Change of Shift



Hey guys,

The latest edition of Change of Shift is up over at crzegrl, flight nurse, which is rather quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs to read. As you all know, trauma is my true passion and I'm a bit (okay, more than a bit) addicted to it. What's better than trauma? Why, trauma at 10,000 feet above ground, zooming to the nearest hospital at around 150 MPH, of course.

I was happy to see that not only did Emily include a past post of mine in this edition of the blog carnival (click the link above to check it out), but she also mentioned A Source of Inspiration, my newest idea to increase respiratory therapists exposure in the blogosphere, several times.

I hope you'll check out Change of Shift, Volume 3 No. 14 when you get a chance and give some props to crzegrl.

blog comments powered by Disqus