Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Quote of the day:


This one comes to us from a respiratory therapy instructor in another state that has recently contacted me via E-Mail regarding my blog.

On flight medicine and the respiratory therapist's role in the flight crew: "Flights rock! Nothing assesses or validates your skills or importance (knowledge) than a site drop with trauma." Damn right! That almost gives me an adrenaline rush just thinking about it.

Yeah, I'll be on that chopper one day. Trust me. Let's see, I probably need a Bachelor's in Respiratory (most likely a Master's), NREMT-P, ACLS, PALS, NRP, ATLS, a minimum of 3 years in ICU, and probably 2 in the NICU. I can so do that.



That is all.

blog comments powered by Disqus