Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Happy New Year!


Yes, I realize I'm a bit late with this post. Lol.

Like Glenna over at G's Spot, I'm pretty tied down with the work and family obligations right now, and I have been over the past few weeks. I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I'm planning something pretty big for the next day or two...my holiday break in pictures. Yes, that's right. You'll finally get to see what yours truly, AKA the Trauma Junkie, really looks like. Lol. I hope I don't break anyone's computer screen. Plus, there should be a few pictures of my little one from Christmas, our vacation to the coast, and New Year's Eve. Stay tuned for it, and I'm sure I'll tweet it after it's posted.


____________
Photo credit: Unsure of the original source. Saved from a post on G's Spot.

blog comments powered by Disqus