Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Amazing

Emily, over at crzegrl, flight nurse posted the following video she found:


wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.

It's called Wingsuit Base Jumping, and I really have to try it one day. It looks so invigorating.

Who wants to go with me?

Not any time soon, of course. Apparently Wingsuit BASE jumping is a lot more complicated than BASE jumping. Considering I've never been BASE jumping and I don't really have any huge mountains in my back yard (or within a 400 mile radius of my house), I probably won't get to do it tomorrow. Lol)

blog comments powered by Disqus