Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Does this make me famous?

*Sorry to post this for like the 4th time. I was having some problems first with the player not wanting to appear in the post and then it was drawn to my attention in another post that the comment form wasn't appearing either.


So, does this make me famous?

No, probably not. But it was pretty damn cool. Doctor Anonymous rocks!

Here's how this came to be: I've "heard" a lot about the Doctor Anonymous Show around the medical blogosphere and I decided to listen to the show earlier tonight. There was a chat room on the show page with a lot of my favorite bloggers logged in, such as Kim of As the Pump Turns, Enrico of Mexico Medical Student, Mother Jones, RN, of Nurse Ratched's Place, Vijay of Scan Man's Notes, and Ramona, of Suture for a Living, just to name a few (Sorry if I left you out.) A few of them encouraged me to call in and talk a bit about respiratory therapy and it ended up turning into a pretty good conversation about RT school, the profession, and why I decided to become a respiratory therapy student. Listen to the show below, about Pod Camp Ohio in which Dr. A talks to Angelo about the event, and I call somewhere around the 60 minute mark.



I would have said more but I was thrown off by the fact that it was live, so maybe I'll be back on there some other time.

Anyways, let me know what you think, and don't forget to check out the Doctor Anonymous show on Thursdays at 9:00 pm EST.

EDIT: If you can't view the show player in the middle of the post, just listen to the show on the sidebar right under the counter. Not sure why it isn't working.

blog comments powered by Disqus