Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

"Feel It Flow" -- Funny Video of the Week

Well, I know that posts I've made lately haven't been related to respiratory therapy, and the truth is, there isn't much for me to talk about while I'm out of school (though I'm "mentally writing" some great posts for her in the next day or so). In the meantime, I have a video related to respiratory therapy and everyone's favorite topic: Bronchodilators.

I may have posted this a while back (around the time when I first started my blog) but the reader base has grown quite a bit and I'd like to share this with everyone:



Apparently, this video was made by some senior students in a Doctorate of Physical Therapy program as part of a class project. I've watched it probably 40 times and I still laugh through most of the video, especially at the red-headed guy and the little girl driving the car at the end. Enjoy!

blog comments powered by Disqus