Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

A video that does a pretty good job of summing up the end

Alright, so I came across a video on YouTube, and since one of my patients passed away last night, I thought I'd share this with everyone. I'd recommend that you watch it when you have about 4 minutes that you can give your undivided attention, because there is a lot of symbolism in the song. The video was made by a doctor and it seems like it describes the end stages of life with great accuracy. Notice at the end of the song how the how the heart beat stops, but the brain activity continues. The most striking part is that emotion stays until the very end of the song. It was pretty neat how the EKG (organ) flatlined at the end.

blog comments powered by Disqus