Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Flashcard Exchange: An Invaluable Website for RT Students (or any students)

When you get the time, I'd recommend heading over to the Flashcard Exchange, the world's largest library of printable flash cards. For a nerd like myself who somehow can't break the cycle of depending upon flash cards to study, this site is wonderful. On the home page, the tag cloud actually has a "respiratory" link, which shocked me because there doesn't seem to be a whole lot information out there about RT school (as I'm sure you know by now.)

A click on the "respiratory" tag near the bottom of the front page reveals a lot of useful flash cards, all available for printing. On page 1 of the results-- out of a total 13 pages-- I'm already glad to see sets of flashcards titled, "Anatomy Images," "Acid-Base Balancing," "Oxygen therapy," and "Non-infectious respiratory problems."

I keep promising myself that one day I'm going to add all of my index cards that I've created so far (around 900, give or take a few) to Flashcard Exchange, but now that I'm nearing the end of the semester and I've really got a routine down that works for me, I will probably do that here in the next week or so. I believe there is a special type of paper you can buy that is perforated to print 3x5 index cards.

Well, that is all for now. I'm going to get back to looking over oxygen therapy flashcards.

As always, let me know what you guys think.

blog comments powered by Disqus