Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

An Announcement

For those of you who have no life like myself, I thought you'd like to know that Discovery Health Channel is running a marathon of my favorite show,
Trauma: Life in the ER logo
As far as the guide on DirecTV tells me, it is on until 0400 CST!

This is great news! I love this show.

I'll be wathing it until I have to go to work at 11, and hopefully I get a break so I can watch it in the breakroom. They just got done showing a patient who had collided with a car head on while riding his bicycle. When they got him in the trauma bay, the new medical student got a "deer in the headlights" look when examining the patient's mouth.

He looks to the paramedics who brought the guy in, "What happened to his teeth? There are only two in his mouth."

"Well, they're stuck in the hood of the car that he hit."

Great stuff...

blog comments powered by Disqus