Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

And yet another filler post - Favicon

Well, I'm still weighted down with school work (I keep saying that like the workload is ever going to decrease), but I feel like I have to post every few days. So, in the words of KeepBreathing, here is another somewhat pointless "filler" post until I can find the time to post something of quality.

I was tinkering with my blog's HTML and I was able to change the Favicon*. I think it looks pretty cool. It could be better, but I guess it's something I'm gonna have to work on-- this is just a first attempt.

Let me know what you guys think.



*If you are still seeing the original Blogger "B" favicon, you'll have to clear your internet cache. Any questions, let me know.

blog comments powered by Disqus