Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

New Blog Template...Like It?

Recently, I've received several E-Mails and reviews from readers saying that they enjoy the content here at Surviving RT School. It's interesting (and exciting), because when I began blogging no more than a few months ago, I had no idea that I could draw so much traffic and such a broad spectrum of regular readers-- RT instructors, students, CRTs/RRTs/CRTTs, potential RT students. . . the list goes on. Basically, I would like to extend a thanks to all of my readers-- those subscribed through Feedburner, those who regularly drop comments on my blog posts or send me E-Mail, and those of you who simply hang around here from time to time.

Basically, this post has one purpose: I want to find out what you like, and what you don't like about my blog so that I can keep it coming. Do you have a favorite post? Do you like my random ramblings about nothing, or posts that are just related to my experiences in the RT program? The humorous posts? It's important to know what keeps you coming back, so if you will, drop me an e-mail (js0095001@gmail.com) or comment and let me know.

Remember: This is all part of an effort to make my blog more enjoyable for you (the readers), so I'd love to see what everyone thinks. Along the same lines, if you have a second, please vote on whether you like this blog template better than the old one. I'm stuck between the two designs, so I'll leave it up to you guys. Don't worry--if you're not a regular reader, or perhaps this is your first time to stumble across my blog, you can view the old template here.

Well, I'm out. Back to studying...

blog comments powered by Disqus