Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Are you a respiratory therapist? Do you blog?

I'm guessing that if you're just visiting my blog for the first time, you are either an RRT, CRT, or RT student. Or perhaps you are thinking of going to school for respiratory therapy.

If you have a blog, post your link as a comment. Even if you are already in my blog list, just give me the link to your blog once more. I want to make sure I have the correct URL because a few of the blogs on my list either haven't been updated in months (maybe the URL was changed) or maybe your blog isn't listed because I don't have a link to your blog.

Anyways, just let me know.

blog comments powered by Disqus