Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Respiratory Therapy eBlog

I'd like to take a moment to promote a new blog involving respiratory therapy.( Maybe I'm a bit biased because I believe he came to me with some questions per E-Mail a few days ago.)

It's called the Respiratory Therapy eBlog and the main reason I'd like to send people his way is because he has some good questions about the field of respiratory therapy. As I'm now starting school in 5 days and have been extensively researching the career field of RT for quite some time, bouncing back and forth between this and nursing, the blog seems to remind me of a place in my life where I was not too long ago at all.

He mentions having kids and talking about patients vs profit, etc. Pretty neat stuff.

Anyways, that's it for now.

More posts later...

J.

blog comments powered by Disqus