Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Pharmacology Class: Tip #1

I was having the most difficult time studying for this class last night, mainly because I didn't have a routine.

After a few hours of reading and reading and not really retaining much, I found something that works: flashcards (I used 3x5 index cards.) I've found that this works well for some classes (like A&P) and not so well for others, like Freshman Composition (sometimes called Creative Writing).

But for Pharmacology, it helped me a great deal. The class already has covered a lot of terms I'm not familiar with, and there is something about flashcards that really makes it easier to commit the information to memory. I flipped through the cards once last night (not knowing the information prior to doing this), and I remembered all the terms this morning when I looked at the cards again.

I'm not saying it will work for you, but it has worked for me, so I thought I'd pass it on.

blog comments powered by Disqus