Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Minnesota...Good Times


I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been in Minnesota since Sunday...quite the drive from my hometown in Texas. We left Friday morning and stopped for the night in Kansas at my sister-in-law's place.

I absolutely love it up here. It is so amazing. The views are breath-taking and the scenery is wonderful.

I'll post a longer entry about everything we've done a bit later in the week, but today we went to Minnehaha Falls (pictured above). If you ever get the chance to go there, I'd recommend it for sure. Words can't describe the beauty of the place, and on a respiratory note, I've never had so much fresh air until we came up here. lol

More to come later...


blog comments powered by Disqus