Spiga


Trau·ma  Junk· ie  ( 'trau-m&  'j&[ng]-kE) n. Slang
  1. One who has an insatiable interest, devotion or addiction to responding and assisting people with serious injury or shock to the body, as from violence or an accident.

Another Random Post...

Memories...

So, this morning, our daughter (she's 22 months old) finishes her breakfast, dumps the remaining food in the trashcan, and puts her bowl in the sink. Then she moves her high-chair back into the corner and proceeds to the bathroom all by herself. She uses it all own her own (for the first time without us in there with her) and comes out into the living saying "Let's go." lol.



ANYWAYS, this morning the director of the program called me and told me I can job shadow on Monday. I was worried that he wouldn't call me back but Monday is really the only day I'm available to do it. I think it's pretty awesome that it is required before starting the program.

I'm excited to follow a therapist for a day and see exactly what it is like. I have a pretty good idea of the job duties because I work pretty closely with them during the night shift, but it's going to be very interesting to spend the day with one. I guess I'll bring my clipboard and maybe a notepad so I can jot down some things if I need to. I just hope I end up working with someone who is willing to tell me what they are doing and what the job is like, etc. etc.

I'll make a post about how it went on Monday evening.

Later,

J.

blog comments powered by Disqus